Ajman Academy, an IBPYP and a BSME school in Ajman (UAE), is currently seeking applications to teach across the Primary and Secondary sections of the school.
With a state-of-the-art facility, a 1:1 iPad programme, and a prime location in the northern region of the UAE allowing easy access to five Emirates (Dubai, Ajman, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah and Umm Al Quwain), Ajman Academy is an up and coming educational leader in the region.
The Academy is looking to offer the IB educational continuum in due course but currently offers the PYP in primary and KS3/KS4 in secondary. Ajman Academy operates on a full Apple® platform and is proud to offer a pioneering Arabic and Islamic Studies programme.
We are seeking highly motivated staff, preferably with experience in international schools, although this is not a mandatory pre-requisite.
- Supply Staff (Substitute Teacher)
- School Nurse
- Must hold Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Bilingual: Arabic and English
- 2-4 years experience as school nurse
- Holding a valid Ministry of Health license
Click link to see further job details
- Primary School Principal
- Primary School Counsellor
- Learning Support Coordinator
- Primary & Secondary Music Teacher
- Primary & Secondary Physical Education (PE) Teacher
- Secondary School Art-History Teacher
- Secondary School Maths Teacher
All teaching/academic applicants must hold a teaching degree or a degree and a teaching certificate.
The degree subject should directly relate to the subject(s) taught. Please ensure that you hold the required qualifications before applying.
Applicants should attach and send their CV (résumé) for any position to: Employment Candidate
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: No phone calls please.