International Baccalaureate® (IB) programmes aim to do more than other curricula by developing inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who are motivated to succeed.
We strive to develop students who will build a better world through intercultural
understanding and respect.
IB programme frameworks can operate effectively with national curricula at all ages.
The IB’s programmes are different from other curricula because they:
- encourage students of all ages to think critically and challenge assumptions
- develop independently of government and national systems, incorporating quality practice from research and our global community of schools
- encourage students of all ages to consider both local and global contexts
- develop multilingual students.
IB programmes help students:
- ask challenging questions
- think critically
- develop research skills proven to help them in higher education.
- encourage students to be active in their communities and to take their learning beyond academic study.
We are perfectly located off the E311
Sharjah - 15 mins
Mirdiff - 20 mins
Ras Al Khaimah - 35 mins
Silicon Oasis - 25 mins