Middle Years Programme
The Middle Years Programme (MYP) is the International Baccalaureate (IB) educational programme for students aged 11 to 16.
Ajman Academy is a Candidate School* for the Middle Years Programme. This school is pursuing authorization as an IB World School. These are schools that share a common philosophy—a commitment to high quality, challenging, international education that Ajman Academy believes is important for our students.
*Only schools authorized by the IB Organization can offer any of its four academic programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP), the Diploma Programme, or the Career-related Programme (CP). Candidate status gives no guarantee that authorization will be granted. For further information about the IB and its programmes, visit http://www.ibo.org
The MYP Curriculum provides:
- flexible approaches that allow teachers to meet local and national curriculum requirements
- rigorous learning objectives and consistent assessment criteria
- opportunities for meaningful interdisciplinary teaching and learning
- emphasis on critical and creative thinking, social and emotional well-being, and learning how to learn
- deep inquiry into human identity and global challenges that explores what it means to be internationally
- the ongoing discovery of service as action through engagement with local and global communities.
|MYP Subject Brief||Links|
|Individuals and societies||Click Here|
|Language acquisition||Click Here|
|Language and literature||Click Here|
|Physical and health education||Click Here|
|Interdisciplinary learning||Click Here|
We are perfectly located off the E311
Sharjah - 15 mins
Mirdiff - 20 mins
Ras Al Khaimah - 35 mins
Silicon Oasis - 25 mins