All applicants to Ajman Academy are required to follow the same initial process when applying for admission.
You should complete the Application Form by clicking here.
Please ensure that you complete all sections of the Application Form.
Please submit the following to the Ajman Academy Admissions Office:
- Completed Application Form
- Supporting documents as listed below:
Copies of all documents
- Student's Passport
- Student residence visa
- Student UAE ID card copy
- Student residence Visa (non Emirati students only)
- Students Birth Certificate
- Parents/Sponsor passport copy
- Sponsor residence visa
- Parents/Sponsor UAE ID card copy
- Student immunisation record
- Family book (UAE National)
- 4 copies of student photograph, passport size
- Previous year's school reports
- Original Transfer Certificate*
- AED 500 Application Fee (non-refundable).
You may send the completed application pack to:
Ajman Academy Admissions Office,
PO Box 639,
United Arab Emirates
by post or by visiting our school offices as well as scanning it in and emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org, our Admissions department.
* Please click here for more information on Transfer Certificate
When all of the requisite paperwork (outlined in Step 2 above) and the Application Fee has been received, you will be contacted by the Admissions office to arrange an Assessment Test. We will invite those applicants who are resident in the United Arab Emirates to our Admissions Office where they will undertake the Assessment Test and attend an interview (if required).
Applicants will only be invited for assessment tests where there are places available in the year group for which they are applying.
Those applicants residing outside of the United Arab Emirates will also be invited to visit our Admissions Office, however if applicants are unable to visit the UAE prior to the intended start date we can arrange testing in the resident country. We can also arrange for interviews to be conducted via the Internet.
Following the Assessment Test and interview, please allow 5 - 7 days to receive information regarding the result of the assessment, the outcome will be one of the following:
- Offer of a guaranteed place
- Conditional Offer
- Place on the waiting list
- Not accepted