Please note that during the Spring Break our Admissions and Finance offices will be open from 9.00 AM - 2.00 PM Sunday - Thursday.
Did you know that Ajman Academy is offering up to 30% discount on the tuition fee for all new enrollments to the new academic year 2018-2019?
Click here for more information
Ajman Education Zone requires that every student be registered with them. In order to process this registration, parents must provide the School with a Transfer Certificate (TC) from the child's previous school.
- Students transferring from a school within Ajman
Parents should obtain the TC from the previous school. The TC should be written in Arabic and in the standard UAE format. The TC should be stamped with the previous school's official stamp.
- Students transferring from a school in another emirate
Parents should obtain the TC from the previous school. The TC should be written in Arabic and in the standard UAE format. The TC should be stamped with the previous school's official stamp.The Ministry of Education in the respective emirate must attest the TC.
- Students transferring from
- Any student coming from outside of the UAE needs to provide an original transfer certificate attested by:
- The Ministry of Education (in the country of school)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (in UAE)
- UAE Embassy (in the country of school).
- Transfer Certificates must be properly signed, stamped or attested as necessary, in order for your child to be registered at UAE Ministry of Education
- The attestations outlined above must be obtained from the country in which the previous school is located.
- The TC must be written in English/Arabic, on school letterhead and stamped with the school's official stamp
- Final Placement of students will be based on the information supplied in the transfer certificate.