Ajman Academy is now accepting applications for the 2020-2021 academic year. Complete the online application form to secure your child’s place.
All applicants to Ajman Academy are required to follow the same initial process when applying for
Online payment is now available for the assessment fee of AED500, which can be sent after completing the application form. Once this payment has been received a member of our Admissions Team will contact you with a date and time for the assessment. Please note that the assessment for students from Grade 3 to Grade 12 can take up to 2 hours.
As the school is currently closed due to MoE guidelines for COVID-19 precautions and safety we are offering online assessments for students from Pre-KG and above. Contact our Admissions Manager on +971 561 77 4111 or email [email protected] for more information.
Click here for Online Payments.
You should complete the Application Form by clicking here.
Please submit the following to the Ajman Academy Admissions Office:
- Supporting documents as listed below:
Copies of all documents
- Student’s Passport
- Student residence visa
- Student UAE ID card copy
- Student residence Visa (non-Emirati students only)
- Students Birth Certificate
- Parents/Sponsor passport copy
- Sponsor residence visa
- Parents/Sponsor UAE ID card copy
- Student immunisation record
- Family book (UAE National)
- 4 copies of student photographs, passport size
- Previous year’s school reports
- Original Transfer Certificate*
- AED 500 Application Fee (non-refundable).
Children attending school in the UAE must be registered with the Ministry of Education.
The following are required for registration:
- Residence visa
- Birth certificate
- Sponsor’s passport and visa copy
- Medical records
- Transfer certificate (if coming from overseas or another Emirate). The “Transfer Certificate” confirms the child’s details, school attended, dates attended and last school grade. It must be written on letter headed paper, signed by the School Principal and stamped. All transfer certificate’s from outside the UAE must be attested by the relevant Ministry of Education in the home country and by the UAE Embassy there and then subsequently attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dubai. All transfer certificate’s from inside the UAE must be attested by the relevant Ministry of Education from the Emirate of the previous school.
Please contact us if more information needed.
When all of the requisite paperwork and the Application Fee has been received, you will be contacted by the Admissions office to arrange an Assessment Test.
We will invite those applicants who are resident in the United Arab Emirates to our Admissions Office where they will undertake the Assessment Test and attend an interview (if required).
(Please note that in June/July, assessment timings are subject to availability due to reduced school timings for the Summer).
Applicants will only be invited for assessment tests where there are places available in the year group
for which they are applying.
Those applicants residing outside of the United Arab Emirates will also be invited to visit our
Admissions Office, however, if applicants are unable to visit the UAE prior to the intended start date we
can arrange to test in the resident country.
Following the Assessment Test and interview, please allow 5 – 7 days to receive information regarding the
result of the assessment, the outcome will be one of the following:
- The offer of a guaranteed place
- Conditional Offer
- Place on the waiting list
- Not accepted
We are perfectly located off the E311
Sharjah - 15 mins
Mirdiff - 20 mins
Ras Al Khaimah - 35 mins
Silicon Oasis - 25 mins