AJAC student wins an OxfordAQA Go Further Award for ‘Top in the UAE’ category for International AS Physics.READ MORE »
Student Leadership Programme
The AJAC Student Leadership Programme aims to provide opportunities for students to develop leadership skills through a variety of inspiring, challenging and valued leadership roles which impact positively on learning, teaching and well-being for both students and staff at Ajman Academy.
A message from our Student Leadership Coordinator:
‘Being a leader is not about being perfect or being the best. It’s not about showing how many changes you can make or responsibilities you can handle. Leadership is about helping the people around you succeed.
Ajman Academy Student Leaders encourage peers to shine, and they empower others to grow’.
Student Leadership Programme:
- Student Council
- Eco Council
- Sport Council
- Prefects & Homeroom Leaders
- Head Boy/Girl
- Leader Coordinator
Ajman Academy Expectations:
- Provide a Student Leadership identity card/badge so they can be easily identified around the school site by all members of the community
- Maximise the number and range of students undertaking leadership roles.
- Provide recognition of all Student Leadership Roles
- Increase student participation in leadership workshops through specific programmes
Student Leader Expectations:
Student Leaders are the school’s role models. You need to be a student who works hard to reach our schools expectation of good behaviour, attendance, punctuality and full and correct school uniform.
As a Student Leader, you will be required to wear your Student Leadership identification (badge) and attend at least two meetings per term during the school year.
Primary Student Leadership 2018-19/20 Video
We are perfectly located off the E311
Sharjah - 15 mins
Mirdiff - 20 mins
Ras Al Khaimah - 35 mins
Silicon Oasis - 25 mins