Ajman Academy has exceptional modern, state-of-the-art school facilities with excellent sports facilities both indoor and outdoor. We are perfectly located just off the E311 making us easily accessible to residents in Ajman, Sharjah and surrounding Emirates. Situated at Al Mwaihat 2, Ajman by Tallah camel race track and the new Saudi German Hospital.
Spread over 645,830 sq feet we are the largest school in Ajman!
The School is purpose-built and equipped to the highest standards. The design maximises natural light and shade creating the optimum learning environment for our students to gain a 21st-century education.
Every classroom across the primary and secondary campuses have wall to floor windows for optimum natural daylight.
- Modern, well-appointed spacious classrooms with own outdoor spaces in (pre-KG to grade 2).
- Well-resourced library
- Wi-Fi throughout the campus
- High-spec Information Technologies
- 208 seat auditorium
- Foundation Stage 1 cafeteria & play areas
- Early Years shaded childhood play area
Specialist classrooms include:
- IT Computer Labs fully equipped with iMac computers
- Art Studio
- Music Rooms
- Food and Technology Room
- Science Lab
- Gallery space in common areas
Primary students have access to two different playgrounds, one dedicated to lower primary from Pre-KG to grade 2 and the other to upper primary from grade 3 to grade 5 with more age-appropriate equipment along with a football pitch and tennis court.
Secondary students have an indoor multi-purpose hall that is used as a gymnasium and indoor play area as well as multiple outdoor sports facilities.
Athletics & rest of school
- Bright, colourful cafeteria in both campuses
- multi-purpose recreational areas throughout both campuses
- Indoor sports hall X 2
- 24-meter Indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Outdoor football fields
- Outdoor basketball courts
- Outdoor running track with long jump
We are perfectly located off the E311
Sharjah - 15 mins
Mirdiff - 20 mins
Ras Al Khaimah - 35 mins
Silicon Oasis - 25 mins