Ajman Academy promotes a community spirit with maximum cooperation between parents and the school.
Everyone works to ensure that the educational and social needs of the child are identified and satisfied to offer children the best possible start in life.
We are lucky that within the Ajman and local community many people and organisations are dedicated to supporting the school to engage in working partnerships that bring many benefits to our students.
- Wednesday, November 14th, 2018 with the corporation of Ajman Health Zone, Ajman Educational Zone students will participate in the Ajman Marina Walk for World Diabetes Day.
- Arabic Language Protection Associations Primary students to participate in the play of HH Maryam Saqer Al Qassimi “Where do the Arabic letters Disappear”. Thursday, November 15th, 2018.
- HH Mohammed Bin Rashid Initiatives.
- Sharjah City for Humanitarian Services events and activities along with AJAC students.
- AJAC secondary students participate and perform at the Ajman University Global Day.
- Municipality Environmental Conference, students act as volunteer “organisers” (December 2018).
- The International Special Olympic 2019 in Abu Dhabi from March 14th, – 21st, 2019.
- Qura’an Competition by MOE (March, April 2019).
We are perfectly located off the E311
Sharjah - 15 mins
Mirdiff - 20 mins
Ras Al Khaimah - 35 mins
Silicon Oasis - 25 mins